Voted the best Safari Lodge in Zimbabwe for 18 years running, the world-famous Victoria Falls Safari Lodge offers easy access to the majestic Victoria Falls, coupled with a wildlife experience that is truly unrivalled.
The Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is ideally positioned to enjoy activities at the Falls and in the gorge, and far enough from the busy town to appreciate the quiet beauty of the African bush.
Now in its 20th year of welcoming guests, the wonderful Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is built on a plateau overlooking the Zambezi National Park with endless unspoilt views to the horizon, just four kilometers from the Falls.
This is the only sunset facing hotel in Victoria Falls, and the newly-renovated rooms and balconies are built up above a central waterhole which attracts herds of buffalo, elephant, giraffe, zebra, as well as night-time predators, such as lion and leopard.
Our warm and personable staff are our greatest pride. Past guests frequently comment on our team’s sublime hospitality and seamless delivery.
The main areas of the lodge, such as the MaKuwa-Kuwa restaurant and the homely Buffalo Bar, are rich in ambience and also overlook the central waterhole, where drinks and dinners are often shared with wildlife meandering down to the water each day to quench their thirst.
All the lodge’s rooms have:
● Private balcony
● Extra length beds
● Digital safes
● Direct dial telephones
● Remote operated air conditioning
● Mosquito nets
● Customised toiletries including insect repellent and sunblock
● Minibar refrigerators
● Tea and coffee making facilities
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is proud to provide our guests with first class amenities and facilities, which include the following:
- 24-hour reception services.
- VISA, American Express and MasterCard accepted.
- Complimentary hourly bus shuttle to the village market and Victoria Falls Rainforest for hotel residents.
- Curio shop and activities desk.
- Guest library, private residents’ lounge and games room.
- Swimming pool with sun deck.
- TV lounge with satellite link.
- Guest internet lounge with email access, digital photo downloading, CD and printing facilities.
- Complimentary Wi-fi access from all rooms and public areas
- Facilities for guests with disabilities.
- Private shower facilities for early-arrival and late check-out guests.
- Babysitting service (advance notice required)
- MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant: a restful, split-level a la carte restaurant with views overlooking the waterhole.
- Buffalo Bar: an open plan bar with its own game-viewing platform overlooking the waterhole.
- Pool Deck and Viewing Deck: a delicious snack menu and full bar service are available. Enjoy a wonderful view of the ‘Vulture Restaurant’ in front of the waterhole, which attracts hundreds of vultures every lunchtime.
- Limited room service available.
- The Boma – Place of Eating: just 500 metres from the lodge, The Boma offers a unique African experience including traditional dancers, an interactive drumming show and mouth-watering local and international dishes every evening.
- Private and bush dinners available on request.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Offers 15% Off best rates for Crewconnected members
Inclusive of breakfast, complimentary WIFI, shuttle bus into Victoria Falls town and Rainforest, taxes, fees and VAT. Subject to availability at time of booking request
Make your booking request here – firstname.lastname@example.org Quote “CREWCONNECTED” to ensure Crewconnected Interline Rates
For Dates, Rates & Direct Booking click below – Use the Promotion code ” CREWCON ” to ensure ……. Off when making the booking.