Mango Beach Resort is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Mango Beach Resort is located in Marigot Bay, right on the water. It features rustic style, great views of the Caribbean Sea, plus on-site activities like kayaking and sailing.
Each spacious room here has tiled floors and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. They also include a mini-fridge and a small dining area. Some overlook the water.
At Mango Beach Resort you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and on-site shops.
An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. A beautiful white-sand beach is just a 1-minute walk away, while George F.L. Charles Airport can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
Rooms at Mango Beach Inn
- Includes breakfast and free ferry pass
- Free WiFi
- Bed supplements payable for additional persons sharing a room
- Children under 10 stay free
- 10% VAT and 10% Service will be added
- Booking confirmation 50%, refunds up to 45 days before arrival
Room rates are based on two persons sharing a King-Size bed room, including a Caribbean breakfast buffet with a wide selection of bread and pastries, cereals, yoghurt, juices and of course fresh fruit with pineapples, bananas, passion fruit, mangoes and oranges from our own garden in season.
Activities at Mango Beach Inn – Mango Beach guests have three choices to make every day
- Stay right where you are – there’s lots to do in Marigot and all within two minutes’ walk or ferry ride
- Take a water taxi, a regular road taxi, or rent a car and explore some of the many fascinating places in St Lucia.
- Or relax by the pool or on the beach and do nothing at all
OFFSHORE FROM MARIGOT
- You can be as active as you like right here in the bay: swimming, renting a kayak, a pedalo, a sailing dinghy or a paddle board and taking a closer look at the boats and the inner and outer bay.
- Fishing trips can be arranged (usually early morning) with several Marigot boat operators. Hackshaw operates out of Castries, but will do Marigot pick-ups for deep-sea fishing or whale and dolphin watching trips.
- You can go diving, snorkelling and kayaking with Dive Fair Helen which is based right here in Marigot – one of the first dive operators in St Lucia.
- By water taxi it’s a fast and exciting trip down to Soufriere and the Marine Park where the diving and snorkeling is spectacular – or north to explore Castries, Rodney Bay or spend a day at the Pigeon Island National Park.
- There are local sailboats which can take you anywhere from day cruises to trips to the Grenadines.
- If you’re into more extreme water sports, you will find the sea on the Caribbean side is too calm for surfing, kitesurfing and windsurfing but there are hotspots for those activities in both the north and south of the island.
ONSHORE AROUND MARIGOT
Apart from the two trails which start from Mango Beach there are lots of other trails and rough roads on the south side of the bay, great for jogging or just roaming around. Sea View Avenue has the best sunset views and Trou Vollant (Flying Fish Hole) Beach is one easy walk to a secluded little cove and picnic area, 15 minutes from the Car Park.
If you’re looking for a local lunch try walking up the hill to the viewpoint near the village (10 minutes) and sample the local barbeque. There are tables overlooking the famous viewpoint.
SHOPPING – The Marigot Marina Village has some glamorous duty free boutiques and souvenir shops. There’s also a full service bank (open every day) and a supermarket.
Souvenir shops at the top of the hill sell locally made and imported items and there are also a couple of small local grocery stores selling basic food items as well as a couple of fruit and vegetable stalls on the side of the road.
TREAT YOURSELF TO SOME SPA TIME – The glamorous spa at Capella uses high end products in a beautiful and sophisticated setting. Spa Mygo next to the taxi office and opposite the bank does a good range of treatments at very reasonable prices. Clean, efficient and well run.
Both spas offer full wedding services including hairdressing. But if you just want a quick haircut, check out Jake’s Pop Up Barbers Shop by the Ferry Dock – which usually pops up on Saturdays. Good haircuts & great value.
EARLY MORNING GUIDED WALKS – For guests who are interested in learning more about Marigot, Judith is happy to take guests on guided nature walks either to Trou Vollant (the little cove to the south) or up the ridge where guests can enjoy the view of Mount Gimie and maybe do some stretches and a little contemplation on the meditation platform.
SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS – Painting, Yoga etc. on request.
DRINKING AND DINING – Apart from the Barbeque at the top of the hill (the cheapest but not the most exciting option) there is plenty of choice when it comes to eating out in Marigot.
Mango Beach Resort Offers 25% Off for Crewconnected Members
Make your booking request here – email@example.com Quote “Crewconnected” to ensure Interline rates
Phone Number : 001 758 458 3188
Enjoy a fabulous Airline staff discounted rate for a Luxury holiday in St Lucia, book your ID90 tickets via myidtravel or your staff travel department.