Capturing the elegance and charm of an old-world Mediterranean estate, San Diego’s luxury Fairmont Grand Del Mar golf resort and spa welcomes guests to Southern California with breathtaking architecture, magnificently situated on 400-acres in a pristine coastal canyon five miles from the Pacific Ocean!
ACCOMODATIONS – Choose from Luxurious Guestrooms, Suites and Villas — all with stunning views.
The resort is comprised of 249 elegantly appointed guestrooms and suites, featuring spacious marble bathrooms with deep soaking tubs, expansive balconies and terraces, with spectacular views of the manicured grounds, The Grand Golf Club or Los Peñasquitos Canyon Preserve.
Relax, soak or dine in the comfort of your private and tranquil Southern California retreat.
GOLF – With stunning Los Peñasquitos Canyon as his canvas, Tom Fazio created a masterpiece of dramatic elevations, diverse bunkering and lush fairways. Graced by Pacific breezes from the nearby coast and awash with Southern California glow, The Grand Golf Club features San Diego’s only Tom Fazio-designed course at Southern California’s premier golf resort.
SPA – Discover a world of beauty and being at The Center For Wellbeing at Fairmont Grand Del Mar. San Diego’s premier resort spa is one of only 60 Forbes Five-Star spas in the world and features a comprehensive menu of treatments, such as cleansing facials and therapeutic massages, as well as a custom organic product line.
THE FITNESS CENTER – The Center For Wellbeing’s expansive Fitness Center is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and features the latest in exercise technology, including Life Fitness treadmills with personal viewing stations, a range of exercise bikes, an Elliptical machine, and a comprehensive lineup of weight machines, free weights, stretching devices and exercise balls.
Yoga and fitness classes are offered daily for spa and resort guests, and personal trainers are also available by appointment.
POOLS – Bask in one of our four heated pools, including the adults-only Relaxation Pool, family-friendly Resort Pool and another, entirely separate watery playground for children of all ages.
TENNIS – Perfect your backhand, rally your cardio and foster your junior champ with an array of instructional clinics, professional lessons and exhilarating day camps on Fairmont Grand Del Mar’s two pro-style tennis courts.
DINING – From the casual to the sublime, the restaurants at Fairmont Grand Del Mar offer something for every appetite.
- Addison: San Diego’s first and only MICHELIN-starred restaurant
- Amaya: Relaxed, refined ambiance offering Californian cuisine with Mediterranean influences
- The Clubhouse Grill: Casual Californian cuisine overlooking The Grand Golf Club’s 18th green
- Cent’ Anni Café: Gourmet coffee shop offering craveable on-the-go items and daily specials
- Lobby Lounge: Expertly crafted cocktails, light fare and entertainment (Friday and Saturday evenings)
- Afternoon Tea: A timeless tradition in the charming setting of our Library
- Poolside: Light fare, grilled favorites, cool refreshments and classic treats at the Resort Pool
- Club M: Late-night tapas, signature cocktails and entertainment on Saturday nights
HIKING, BIKING & HORSEBACK RIDING – Explore 37 miles of scenic trails along the resort’s perimeter.
WEDDINGS – Experience the passion of the Mediterranean amidst the classic and timeless elegance of Fairmont Grand Del Mar. To start planning your dream wedding, click here
- San Diego International Airport – 20 miles/30 minutes
- McClellan-Palomar Airport – Carlsbad (Private Planes) – 20 miles/30 minutes
- John Wayne Airport – Orange County – 73 miles/90 minutes
- Long Beach Airport – 91 miles/110 minutes
- Los Angeles International Airport – 110 miles/150 minutes
- Tijuana Airport (CBX skywalk is an enclosed pedestrian bridge between San Diego and the Tijuana Airport) – 41 miles/60 minutes
Fairmont Grand Del Mar Offers 30% Off Best Rates for Crewconnected Members
Make your booking request here email@example.com – Quote “CREWCONNECTED” to ensure Crewconnected Interline Rates
Tel +1 858 314 2000