Blaauwberg Beach Hotel, a contemporary hotel set on the iconic Blouberg beachfront (a certified Blue Flag Beach) offers business and leisure guests the ideal out-of-town alternative while still ensuring easy access to Cape Town’s CBD and the V&A Waterfront.
Business and leisure guests benefit from the close proximity to nearby Century City and Northern Suburbs areas, while being just steps away from one of the Western Cape’s best known surfing and extreme wind sport hot-spots.
Blaauwberg Beach Hotel also boasts easy access to a variety of dining options, bars and entertainment areas around Blouberg and Big Bay, while still having an in-house restaurant, bar and spa facilities to spoil guests for choice.
ACCOMMODATION – Blaauwberg Beach Hotel, located a stone’s throw away from the Blouberg beachfront, boasts a total of 140 rooms, inclusive of suites. Each of these rooms enjoy a stunning Atlantic Ocean view, and even feature extended views of either Table Mountain or Robben Island.
Should you be travelling with a large family or group, Blaauwberg Beach Hotel features interleading rooms perfect for keeping everyone together while visiting.
- Secure Complimentary Underground Parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout Hotel
- Daily Bottled Mineral Water
- In-room Safe (Laptop Size)
- Bar Fridge & Tea/Coffee Facilities with pod coffee machines in all room types
- International Electrical Outlet
- HD TV & Satellite Channels (DSTV)
- Desk (writing or work)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Makeup Mirror, Lighting & Hair Dryer
- Open-plan Lounge in suites
- Kitchenette with Microwave in suites
- Separate Guest Bathroom in suites
- Dining area in suites
- 96 Rooms with private balconies
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Turndown Service
RESTAURANT – Waves, our very own Italian-inspired restaurant, boasts a menu focused around fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Waves is located on the ground floor of our hotel, and showcases a show-kitchen and wood-fired pizza oven.
Whether you’re in the mood for a romantic evening, a night out with the family or an office function, Waves is the ideal place to sit back, relax and enjoy great, wholesome food.
GIN & COCKTAIL LOUNGE – Pebbles Gin and Cocktail Lounge is the perfect place to relax while watching the sunset and taking in the breath-taking views offered by uninterrupted glass floor to ceiling windows.
SPA & HAIRDRESSSER – Searching for that perfect balance? Escape to our in-house Spa and Hair Salon to unwind while enjoying the calming and tranquil space that we have created especially for you.
LOCATION – Blaauwberg Beach Hotel is the perfect out-of-town venue to spend your holiday, host your next business event or even experience a team breakaway.
Located on the Blouberg beachfront, less than 30 minutes from the Cape Town CBD and less than 28 kilometers away from the airport, Blaauwberg Beach Hotel offers direct and easy access up the West Coast where guests can discover the coastal towns of Langebaan, Paternoster and Darling, whilst tasting wines along the nearby Swartland and Durbanville Wine Routes.
- Surfing (Kite / Wind / Basic) Enjoy the sporting activities Blouberg is most known for.
- Blaauwberg Nature Reserve (Hiking) Take in the beauty of nature in a complete 360 experience.
- Studio 46 Art Gallery Cape Town is known for its culture, and nothing shows it more than the exquisite art on show.
- Eerste Steen Resort (braai and picnic) Live like a local on your holiday with a braai and picnic with the family.
- Table Bay Mall No matter where you go, it’s important to learn the shopping culture!
- SANCCOB Marvel at the local bird life and the amazing people that take care of them.
- V&A Waterfront A must-see for any tourist.
- Durbanville Wine Route Cape Town is known for its wines, now’s your chance to find out why.
- Fishing Sit down, relax and cast your line.
- Eden on the Bay Experience the sunset while immersed in African culture.
- Canal Walk Shopping Center One of the largest malls in Cape Town, it definitely should be on your to do list.
- City Sightseeing Bus Tour Experience the city in a unique way on a topless bus tour.
- Table Mountain Our signature landmark and one of the Natural Wonders of the World.
- Aquarium See all of the local aquatic life, and learn a view things along the way.
- Sea Point Cycling Rent a bicycle and tour from Sea Point to the V&A – exercise and touring at the same time.
Blaauwberg Beach Hotel Offers 15% Off Best Rates for Crewconnected Members
Book Early Save Offer – Non Refundable
- 60 days in advance
- Save 15%
Make your booking request here – firstname.lastname@example.org – Quote “CREWCONNECTED” to ensure Crewconnected Interline Rates
Tel: +27 21 205 7555