The most romantic hotel in Mauritius! A strip of white sandy beach, a turquoise lagoon with crystal-clear waters, a 35-hectare tropical garden…These are some of the timeless charms of Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa, a luxury hotel in Mauritius.
Its situation on the north west coast of Mauritius ensures one of the best climates and provides the perfect setting for dramatic sunsets. With its romantic atmosphere, Trou aux Biches provides the idyllic setting you have been dreaming of for your perfect wedding and honeymoon in Mauritius.
Accommodation is housed in lavish chalet-style suites built in crescents while private villas are tucked among the lush tropical gardens. With an emphasis on environmental preservation, Trou aux Biches is the first eco-friendly resort in Mauritius, while providing the latest in luxury focusing on privacy, space and diversity.
All Villas, Beach Front Suites and Senior Beach Front Suites have private pools. Other suite categories open onto larger pools of 126 m2, centred at the heart of each crescent. The hotel also has a large pool designed as a key feature in the main areas. Reserved for children aged 3 to 12, the mini-club also has its private pool. Wherever you are, the sea is never too far, beckoning you to relax in warm, crystal-clear waters.
Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa has six restaurants named L’Oasis, La Caravelle, Le Deck, Blue Ginger, Mahiya and Il Corallo. Enjoy a world of flavours sourced from the far end of Asia to the shores of the Mediterranean sea.
Other facilities at the resort include a luxurious Spa by Clarins with 20 cabins, a teens club as well as a range of free land and water sports.
Complementing this comprehensive range of facilities is the “Full Board Plus Package”, an optional package* which includes lunches and selected drinks throughout lunch and dinner.
Unique selling points
- A unique atmosphere, enhanced to match new standards of luxury tourism
- Suites and villas with private pools
- One of the most beautiful beaches in Mauritius
- A choice of six restaurants
- An optional “Full Board Plus Package”
- A Spa by Clarins featuring 20 cabins
- A range of free land and water sports
- A Bob Marlin mini-club featuring its own restaurant (free for kids aged 3 to 12) as well as a Teens Club
- A conference room seating up to 150 pax
- An eco-friendly resort
- Complimentary WIFI access
Beachcomber Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa Offers 35% Off their Best Available Offers for Crewconnected members
Special travel and tourism industry discounts are applicable on top of -“Early Booking Offer” the “Late Booking Offer” the “Wedding and Honeymoon Offer” the “Family Specials” & the “Long Stay Offer”
Make your booking request here – email@example.com Quote “CREWCONNECTED” to ensure Crewconnected Interline Rates
Rules and regulations
Proof of identity – All travel and tourism partners must prove their eligibility* to access preferential rates. They must fill in a detailed profile on Beachcomber Hotels’ website before travelling to Mauritius. Furthermore, when check-in at the Beachcomber hotel of their choice, they will need to produce a valid professional ID (with a valid IATA number for travel agents) as well as an official letter from their manager on the company letterhead.
Should they fail to produce the required information, they will be asked to settle their account at the standard rate.
- The travel and tourism special discounts listed above are only applicable to travel and tourism partners and their immediate family members (who must travel with them)
- A maximum of three rooms can be booked over the same period
- To benefit from preferential rates, all industry partners must:
- Fill in a detailed profile on Beachcomber Hotels’ website before travelling to Mauritius
- Produce a valid professional ID (with a valid IATA number for travel agents) as well as an official letter from their manager on the company letterhead upon check-in
- Should one fail to produce the required information, the normal standard rate will be charged
- Bookings are subject to availability
- The number of rooms available may be limited
- Blackout dates may apply
Confirmation of booking: on request basis
Payment conditions: full payment should reach the company before guests’ departure from the hotel (i.e. upon check-out)
Cancellation and no show: no fees in case of cancellation or no show