A four-star resort in the heart of Grand Baie
Located on the sun-drenched northern coast of Mauritius, Le Mauricia, a four-star Beachcomber hotel, is cosmopolitan and relaxed, simple yet cosy.
Comfort and simplicity take centre stage. The hotel’s architecture evokes the traditional Mediterranean style. All has been done to provide sweeping views of the bay from the public areas. The resort is within walking distance of the lively village of Grand Baie, one of Mauritius’ main tourists’ hubs, providing guests with a choice of restaurants, bars, discotheques and boutiques during their holiday in Mauritius.
Unique Selling Points
• A short distance from the restaurants, bars, nightclubs and shops in Grand Bay
• Ideal family hotel with suitable accommodation
• An apartment village consisting of 2-bedroom and 2-bathroom units
• A wellness centre with swimming pool, hammam and sauna
• 3 tennis courts, a Tennis Academy and a Head pro shop
• A Sports Centre with hammam and sauna
• Spectacular dive sites within a close distance
• A nightclub
• Ideal for water sports, especially sailing
• Within close proximity to the Grand Baie International Conference Centre
• An optional all-inclusive package
• Package features are interchangeable with Le Canonnier Hotel
ACCOMMODATION | 237 ROOMS
• 143 Standard
– Bathroom with shower and toilets – Balcony
– LCD Television
• 60 Superior
– Bathroom with bath, shower and seperate toilets – Terrace and private garden
– LCD Television
• 28 Apartments
– Master bedroom with bathroom featuring bath, shower and toilets
– Second bedroom with 2 beds and 1 sofa bed, bathroom with shower and toilets – Terrace or balcony – Private garden – LCD TV
• 3 Honeymoon Suites
– 1 bedroom with bathroom featuring bath and separate toilets – Lounge
– LCD Television – Nespresso machine – Terrace with outdoor shower and private pool
• 2 Lofts
– Main bedroom with bathroom with shower and toilets – Second bedroom with
2 beds and 1 sofa bed, bathroom with shower and toilets – LCD Television
• 1 Villa
– Master bedroom with bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilets – Second bedroom with 2 beds, bathroom with shower & separate toilets – Living room – LCD Television – Nespresso machine – Terrace – Garden and private pool
All Standard and Superior rooms face the sea. All rooms, suites and the villa possess the following facilities:
• Individually controlled air-conditioning
• Hair-dryer • Individual safe
• Telephone with international direct dialling • Television (satellite channels)
• Mini-bar, complimentary tea and coffee • Electricity: 220 Volts
• Room service from 7 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. (tray charge applicable)
• Continental breakfast from 7.30 a.m. to 10.30 p.m. (tray charge applicable)
• Laundry and dry-cleaning service (service charge)
RESTAURANTS & BARS
• Daytime: casual
• Night-time: casual smart – shirt and trousers compulsory
LES QUAIS – seats 500
Main restaurant, overlooking the swimming pool.
• Breakfast: buffet style from 7.30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
• Lunch: buffet from 12.30 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.
• Dinner: themed buffets from 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m
BAY WATCH Bar
Main bar, overlooking the swimming pool, Open from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Sandwiches: from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Pancakes: from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The restaurants & bars at Le Canonnier are also open to guests of Le Mauricia (“à la carte” restaurants on reservation).
LE NAUTIC – seats 100
Restaurant designed on a split-level overlooking the sea. Seafood restaurant.
• Lunch: from 12.30 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.
• Dinner: (on reservation) from 7.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m “à la carte” menu* or lobster menu (with supplement).
*included in half-board package with supplement on certain items
• Local band 6 nights a week
• Themed evenings • Shows
• La Rhumerie nightclub open 6 nights a week from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m
• Water-skiing • Windsurfing • Sailing
• Glass-bottom boat • Pedal boat
• Kayak • Initiation to scuba diving in the swimming pool • Scuba diving
• Snorkelling • Aquagym
• Deep-sea fishing • Stand-up paddle
• Tennis (3 floodlit courts) • Tennis academy • Table tennis • Dart boards
• Volley-ball • Mountain biking
• Stretching • Power plate
• Billiards • Bocciball • Tennis Volley
• 1 cardio and fitness room • 1 hammam • 1 sauna • 1 tennis pro-shop
N.B. All sports are free of charge except: mountain biking, scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, tennis balls, power plate
• 1 sauna • 1 hammam
• 9 single cabins • 1 double cabin
• Relaxation pool
• Changing rooms & showers
Beachcomber Le Mauricia Offers 20% Off their Best Available Offers for Crewconnected members
Special travel and tourism industry discounts are applicable on top of “Early Booking Offer” the “Late Booking Offer” the “Wedding and Honeymoon Offer” the “Family Specials” & the “Long Stay Offer”
Make your booking request here – firstname.lastname@example.org Quote “CREWCONNECTED” to ensure Crewconnected Interline Rates
Rules and regulations
Proof of identity – All travel and tourism partners must prove their eligibility* to access preferential rates. They must fill in a detailed profile on Beachcomber Hotels’ website before travelling to Mauritius. Furthermore, when check-in at the Beachcomber hotel of their choice, they will need to produce a valid professional ID (with a valid IATA number for travel agents) as well as an official letter from their manager on the company letterhead.
Should they fail to produce the required information, they will be asked to settle their account at the standard rate.
- The travel and tourism special discounts listed above are only applicable to travel and tourism partners and their immediate family members (who must travel with them)
- A maximum of three rooms can be booked over the same period
- To benefit from preferential rates, all industry partners must:
- Fill in a detailed profile on Beachcomber Hotels’ website before travelling to Mauritius
- Produce a valid professional ID (with a valid IATA number for travel agents) as well as an official letter from their manager on the company letterhead upon check-in
- Should one fail to produce the required information, the normal standard rate will be charged
- Bookings are subject to availability
- The number of rooms available may be limited
- Blackout dates may apply
Confirmation of booking: on request basis
Payment conditions: full payment should reach the company before guests’ departure from the hotel (i.e. upon check-out)
Cancellation and no show: no fees in case of cancellation or no show