Andaman Princess Resort & Spa is located on a privately-owned sandy white beach on a beautiful and peaceful island of Koh Kho Khao, adjacent to the huge Sri Phang Nga National Park.
The resort can be reached within five minutes by resort’s own ferry from the mainland (Baan Nam Kem Pier – Takuapa); and just one hour and thirty minutes by road from Phuket International Airport, or two hour and thirty minutes from Krabi Airport.
Glorious South Thailand. Travellers from around the world have discovered that the endless attractions of southern Thailand make this the perfect tropical vacation destination. There is so much to see and do here, from lazing away days on an idyllic beach, to discovering golden temples and the scenic wonders of huge forest and marine national parks.
There are superb facilities for every type of sports, on land, or in the warm waters of the Andaman Sea, from golf to snorkeling, trekking to exploration by sea canoe.
Visitors will find delicious dining, escapist resort hotels and, everywhere, the friendly personal service which makes a holiday truly memorable.
Andaman Princess Resort & Spa offer 85 luxurious rooms suites and villas with sea view over Andaman Sea, tropical landscapes, lush garden or pool all room have own balconies with luxurious amenities. The Thai Heritage Villas feature classic atmosphere, with high ceilings and full length panoramic view bay windows. Large bathrooms overlook inner gardens while surrounding pools ensure privacy.
The resort offers 4 varieties of luxurious accommodation:
• 69 Deluxe Room (50 sq.m)
• 7 Garden Villas (100 sq.m)
• 6 Pool Side Villas (100 sq.m)
• 3 Becah Front Villas (100 sq.m)
Facilities in all room
• Individually controlled air-conditioning
• Room service is available until 22:30 hrs.
• Daily maid & turn down service
• Personal in-room safe
• Remote control TV, with satellite / cable
• CD/DVD stereo system
• International Direct Dialling (IDD)telephone
• Fridge with fully stocked mini bar
• Full bathroom amenities
• Hair dryer
• 220 volt electricity supply
• Umbrella, Slippers available
• Bathrobes and towels
• Luggage rack
• Andaman sea view balcony
• Heat detectors and full sprinkler system
• Key card room security
• Complimentary 2 bottles of drinking water per day
• Coffee/tea making facilities.
• DVD Library for free (Available at Front Desk)
Suite and Villas – Special Features
• Private dining service
• Private spa treatment service
Hotel Facilities & Services – The resort offers an excellent variety of recreational facilities.
• Airport transfer and limousine services
• Travel, sightseeing & excursions desk
• Complimentary WiFi internet access throughout entire resort
• Foreign exchange service
• Doctor on 24 – hour call, with clinic nearby
• Baby-sitting by experienced staff
• All major credit cards accepted
• 24 – hour guard and CCTV security
• Motorbike rental service
• Fitness Centre with state-of-the-art equipment
• Kid’s Conner
• Laundry service
• Swimming pool 1,600 sq.m with Jacuzzi corner beside the pool
• Separate children’s pool
• Pool table
• Beach Volleyball
At the moment the nearest airports are Phuket International Airport, which is approximately 90 minutes by car and 100 kilometres from the island, and Krabi International Airport which is 2.30 hours by car and 160 kilometres. From Khao Lak go to Name Kem Pier and then take the ferry cross the harbor to Koh Kho Khao, a journey of just ten minutes.
Koh Kho Khao lies off the coast of Takuapa to the North of Khaolak. The small island covers around 16,000 acres with a terrain of rolling hills, waterfalls and tree cover. The western coast of the island features a long stretch of beach lined by casuarina trees. In the north of the island there are several fishing villages. Koh Kho Khao is known for the annual visit by sea turtles that come to lay their eggs in its sands between November and February. It is possible for visitors to witness this wonderful event.
Koh Kho Khao is already quite well developed. There is a regular ferry from the mainland to the island which is just a few hundred metres offshore. There are roads on the island and an area that was used as an airfield by the Japanese during World War II. The existence of the old airstrip has given rise to build an airport and develop the local tourist industry. It will open in the near futre and greatly improve access to the Khao Lak area.
Accommodation on the island includes the Koh Kho Khao Resort, a three-star property. The resort has its own 280 metre long beach. Other options include the Andaman Princess Resort & Spa. With only 69 deluxe rooms and 16 individual villas set in tropical gardens, the emphasis is on peace and privacy for all guests.
Andaman Princess Resort & Spa Offers 30% OFF best available rates on all room types, for crewconnected members
Make your booking request here – firstname.lastname@example.org Quote “Crewmember2014” to ensure Crewconnected Interline rates